A carnival in a quaint tourist town nestled in the woods of the Canadian Shield!? Let’s be serious, who wouldn’t want to check that out?
Well you can certainly experience that from Aug. 21-23 at the annual Falcon Lake Fun Fest!
This year’s festival looks to be another action-packed event filled with carnival rides, live music, fun on the beach, beer gardens, pony rides and more.
Here’s a little schedule of what’s happening throughout the weekend:
Friday, August 21
• The carnival festivities begin at 5 p.m. on Friday, August 21. Head out of the office and out to the lake for an evening of fun!
• Cool off at the beer gardens! Open from 5 p.m. to 11 p.m.
• Enjoy music by local favourite Dagan Haddad from 7:30 p.m. to 11 p.m.
Saturday, August 22
• Kick-start your Saturday with the Falcon Beach School’s pancake breakfast fundraiser at the Whiteshell Community Club from 8:30 a.m. to 10 a.m.
• Carnival starts up at 11 a.m. on Saturday!
• Beer gardens open from 11 a.m. till 11 p.m.!
• Kids! Start exercising those vocal chords. Kids’ karaoke will be happening from 1:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
• Barbecue dinner from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m.
• Enjoy some live music from Digger Barnz from 7:30 p.m. to 11 p.m.
• Head down to the beach for a spectacular fireworks display at 10:15 p.m.
• Rise and shine and grab breakfast at the Falcon Beach School pancake breakfast fundraiser. 8 a.m. to 10 a.m.
• Beer gardens open from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
There will also be pony rides, vendors, and more at the festival For more details or information, visit falconlakefunfest.com.