Alberta. Alberta is one of the most job-rich (and oil-rich) provinces in Canada. Their average income is $70,300, making it the highest in the country.
Which province in Canada pays highest salary?
This statistic shows the salaries of IT professionals in Canada, by province, in 2017. In Alberta, IT professionals had the highest mean salary in comparison to other provinces, earning 76.3 thousand U.S. dollars on average.
Which city in Canada has the highest salary?
Calgary has been one of Canada’s economic powerhouses in recent times and proposes to continue to be for some time. In fact, Calgary has the highest median family income in Canada, according to Statistics Canada.
Which province brings in the most money?
Ontario, the country’s most populous province, is a major manufacturing and trade hub with extensive linkages to the northeastern and midwestern United States.
GDP and per capita GDP, 2019.
|Province or territory||Yukon|
|GDP (million CAD, 2019)||3,157|
|Share of national GDP (%, 2019)||0.14|
|Population (July 1, 2019)||41,477|
Which is the best province to live in Canada?
1. British Columbia – a high standard of living. British Columbia, or BC as it’s known by locals, is the westernmost province bordering the Pacific Ocean. It is one of the best provinces to live in Canada if you are after high quality of life and don’t mind paying for it.
Which province is best to work in Canada?
The provinces of Quebec, Ontario, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, and Alberta offer good job opportunities. Some of these provinces have the highest employment rate for immigrants and they have been popular due to their low unemployment rates.
Which is the cheapest province in Canada?
Quebec City, Quebec
Finally, we head back to French Canada and Quebec City, the capital of the province of the same name. One of the cheapest places to live in Canada, Quebec City ranks as the most affordable of the 15 largest cities in the country with estimated living costs of around 1,600 Canadian Dollars per month.
What jobs make 300K a year in Canada?
20 Canadian Jobs That Pay More Than $300K
- 1 / 20. Company CFO: $312,000. …
- 2 / 20. Medical Microbiologist: $300,000. …
- 3 / 20. Company CEO: $150,000 to $83 million. …
- 4 / 20. Radiologist: $360,000. …
- 5 / 20. Ophthalmologist: $160,000 to $400,000. …
- 6 / 20. Pediatrician: $465,000. …
- 7 / 20. Obstetrician/Gynecologist: up to $450,000. …
- 8 / 20.