How do I change my device location in Canada?
How to change your country on your Android device
- STEP 1: Open the SurfEasy app and tap on the menu icon.
- STEP 2: Tap on Change Region.
- STEP 3: Tap on the country you wish to display as. The app will close the current connection, if open and reopen the connection as the new country. Peter. Updated 2 years ago.
How do I change my location on my phone?
Android 12 & higher
- Swipe down from the top of the screen.
- Touch and hold Location . If you don’t find Location : Tap Edit or Settings . Drag Location into your Quick Settings.
- Tap Location services.
- Turn Wi-Fi scanning and Bluetooth scanning on or off.
How do I change my location on iPhone Canada?
Use your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to change your region
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap your name, then tap Media & Purchases.
- Tap View Account. …
- Tap Country/Region.
- Tap Change Country or Region.
- Tap your new country or region, then review the Terms & Conditions.
How do I fake my location on iPhone?
Faking GPS Location on iPhone
- Connect your iPhone to your computer and install iTools on your computer. …
- Launch iTools and click the Virtual Location button.
- At the top of the map, type in the location you want to fake and press Enter.
- On a map, you’ll see your GPS location move to the faked location.
Can I manually change my location on iPhone?
For this, complete the next steps: Go to Settings → tap on your name → iTunes & App Store → tap on your Apple ID → select View Apple ID → Country/Region → tap Change Country or Region → select your new location → Agree with the Terms & Conditions → enter your new payment method and billing address, then tap Next.
How do I change my location settings on my iPhone?
How to Adjust iPhone’s Location Settings and Services
- Tap Settings on the Home screen.
- Tap Privacy→Location Services, and then tap the toggle switch On. The Location Services list opens and displays all apps that can use your location in one way or another. …
- Turn Location Services on or off for each app.
How do I change my GPS location?
To change your location double tap the place on the map where you want the GPS to be sited then tap the Play button in the bottom right corner. The app will now show that as your location whenever you or another app accesses the data.
How can I change my phone location to another country?
Change your Google Play country
- Open the Google Play Store app .
- At the top right, tap the profile icon.
- Tap Settings General Account and device preferences. Country and profiles.
- Tap the country where you want to add an account.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to add a payment method for that country.
How do I turn on location settings?
Open your phone’s Settings app. Under “Personal,” tap Location access. At the top of the screen, turn Access to my location on or off.