In 2019, Canada’s top three exported goods were energy products (worth $114 billion); motor vehicles and motor vehicle parts ($93 billion); and consumer goods ($71 billion). These three categories made up almost half of all exports.
What are the main exports of Canada?
Canada’s 10 Most Valuable Exports
- Crude oil—$68 billion (USD)
- Cars—$41 billion (USD)
- Gold—$15 billion (USD)
- Processed petroleum oil—$12 billion (USD)
- Car parts and accessories—$11 billion (USD)
- Petroleum gas—$9 billion (USD)
- Medications—$7 billion (USD)
- Aircraft and spacecraft—$7 billion (USD)
What are Canada’s top 5 exports?
The 10 Biggest Exporting Industries in Canada
- Copper, Zinc & Lead Refining in Canada. …
- Mineral & Phosphate Mining in Canada. …
- Car & Automobile Manufacturing in Canada. …
- Meat, Beef & Poultry Processing in Canada. …
- Aluminum Manufacturing in Canada. …
- Sawmills & Wood Production in Canada.
What are Canada’s most valuable exports?
Canada’s top 5 exports: motor vehicles and parts, passenger cars and light trucks, consumer goods, metal and non-metallic mineral products and crude oil and crude bitumen. The values in this snapshot are in Canadian dollars.
What are the top 3 products exported by Canada?
Searchable List of Canada’s Most Valuable Export Products
|Rank||Canada’s Export Product||Change|
What are Canada exports and imports?
- Overview In June 2021 Canada exported C$51B and imported C$51.4B, resulting in a negative trade balance of C$339M. …
- Trade In June 2021, the top exports of Canada were Crude Petroleum (C$9.25B), Cars (C$2.97B), Sawn Wood (C$2.16B), Gold (C$1.71B), and Refined Petroleum (C$1.22B).
What are the top 10 countries Canada exports to?
Top 10 Export Countries
What is Canada’s main export to the US?
The top export categories (2-digit HS) in 2019 were: vehicles ($52 billion), machinery ($45 billion), electrical machinery ($25 billion), mineral fuels ($25 billion), and plastics ($13 billion).
What is Canada’s main import?
The largest categories of goods that Canada imports include Automotive products ($115 billion); machinery ($69 billion); electronics ($72 billion); plastics ($45 billion); and energy ($37 billion). These imports don’t always involve the purchase of a consumer product such as a car or a laptop.
What are Canada’s top 5 exports partners?
Canada top 5 Export and Import partners
|Exporter||Trade (US$ Mil)||Partner share(%)|
What products is Canada known for?
Canada is widely known for its hockey, maple syrup, and brutally cold winters.
11 Products You Can (Usually) Only Buy in Canada
- Canadian milk chocolate. …
- Kraft dinner (not to be confused with kraft macaroni and cheese) …
- Butter Tarts. …
- Milk by the bag. …
- Hickory Sticks. …
- Swiss Chalet.
- Caesars. …
- McCain Deep N’ Delicious Cake.
What products come from Canada?
The Top 20 Export Products Of Canada
|Rank||Country||Value (millions of USD)|
|2||Aircraft, Helicopters, and Spacecraft||7,322|