Canadian passport. driver’s licence issued by a province or territory, or the equivalent abroad. health card issued by a province or territory, or the equivalent abroad. Certificate of Indian Status.
What can be used as ID in Canada?
Which forms of valid identification are acceptable
- passport. …
- driver’s license.
- enhanced driver’s license.
- Canadian military identification card.
- government-issued identification card.
- government-issued enhanced identification card.
- health card.
- Canadian citizenship card issued before February 1, 2012.
What can be used as ID?
Valid Forms of ID
- Valid Driver’s License.
- Birth Certificate.
- State-issued Identification Card.
- Student Identification Card.
- Social Security Card.
- Military Identification Card.
- Passport or Passport Card.
What is considered a valid form of ID?
The New South Wales Government accepts the following types of ID: Australian driver’s licence. NSW photo card or interstate proof of age card. Keypass card.
What is considered ID in Ontario?
The Ontario Photo Card is government-issued identification (ID) that you can get instead of a driver’s licence. If you don’t have a driver’s licence, you may be able to show other forms of ID, such as a passport, PR Card, or health card.
Does Canada have a national ID card?
There are two main types of identity documents used by Canadians. … The first are often referred to as “foundation” documents, and include birth certificates and immigration records.
How can I prove my identity without ID?
You can use any document from the following list:
- State identification (ID) card.
- Driver license.
- US passport or passport card.
- US military card (front and back)
- Military dependent’s ID card (front and back)
- Permanent Resident Card.
- Certificate of Citizenship.
- Certificate of Naturalization.
What is valid ID example?
Proof of identity (NSO-issued birth certificate, SSS UMID card, Passport, or Driver’s License) Proof of address (Barangay Certificate of Residency, Certified True Copy of Lease, Bank Statement)
What is acceptable photo ID?
Examples of acceptable photographic ID are: Photocard Driving Licence (an expired photocard does NOT invalidate the licence) A valid passport. An expired passport. Formal ID Cards (armed forces, police, student union, company ID card)
What are 3 pieces of identification?
Three forms of identification are required:
- One document from List 1.
- One document from List 2 that includes your current residential address.
- One additional document from List 2 or one document from List 3.